Thursday, August 31, 2006

NANA 19

Im getting into a bit of a daft habit with this series. I know its rubbish but I always look forward to watching it and drinking a cold beer at the same time. Its a kind of pavlovian conditioning which I have accidently got stuck into by no fault but my own. Its soo nice to have a nicely chilled Taiwan beer in this smothering heat and it help me to forget that this series is actually a big bag of fluffy nonsense. This one brings us almost to the end of where the live action movie vuts off, as Ren and Nana are together and they Hachiko meets Takumi. It seems though that as this is folling the manga its going to be a very long time before it ends, 51 episodes at least if not continuous. Go on, have some kind of beverage, sit back and enjoy this weeks episode, just let your brain shut off completely, theres no need for such things here...





1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh, i think in the comment for the last episode i said i'd seen the first 3 eps and was considering stopping this series, in the end i kept watching and have caught up to this point. I'm starting to realy enjoy this, its fluffy nonsense but the animations nice and the charecters have realy grown on me, no real plot tho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home