Saturday, September 02, 2006

NANA 2 - Out Dec 9th



Translation to the best of my abilities)
(start)
(on screen: One year since then...)
(Dialogue: Hachiko)
Hey Nana,
Why is it that dreaming and finding hapiness are seperate things?
Please, Nana
Stand up one Time!
(END)

Yes, Its time to pull on the bubblegum pop emo pants once again as the second NANA movie is on its way and I for one cant wait. Even as I type those words I know its wrong. There is a big cast rejig from what I have heard, Im pretty sure Hachiko is played by a different actress, Im asuning MIka Nakashima is still on board but its still too early to tell.

Update: Literally three seconds of research gave me more info on this. Mika Nakashima is still in it but Hachiko previously played by Aoi Miyazaki is being replaced by Yui Ichikawa of "The Grudge" fame and the guy who played Ren, Ryuhei Matsuda (Gohatto, Blue Spring, Cutie Honey) is aparantly getting changed too. On a side note I really hate teaser trailers which just use stock footage, just like the bleach movie trailer, its just mean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home